Business Development Director
This position is remote.
Our team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex technical problems, and delivering a leading enterprise software platform for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with a dynamic team, have experience working in a fast-paced environment, and who have the passion and skills to take our company to the next level.
A Business Development Director (BDD) position is one that is highly visible with internal teams, channel partners, and prospective clients. A BDD has a deep understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, Advertising Strategies and Fluency’s platform; and is able to over-simplify complex digital marketing concepts to prospective client executives and can also get into details with execution specialists. The BDD is responsible for growing Fluency’s client base by directly cold calling and closing new clients, building, as well as increasing Fluency’s brand as thought leaders through blogging, interviews and public speaking at industry events.
External Role Duties:
- Identify and create relationships with new prospective clients.
- Develop and Nurture relationships with channel partners to uncover new business.
- Close new business.
- Be a visible industry thought leader through blogging, interviews and public speaking.
Internal Role Duties:
- Maintain pipeline and communicate to Executives.
- Be the voice of the customer for internal teams.
- Contribute to onboarding guide/best practices.
- Contribute to internal education around digital marketing landscape and strategies.
- Communicate with System Engineers to ensure smooth transition from client sale to launch (onboarding)..
What We Look For:
- Drive for success
- Expert and thought leader in Digital Advertising; PPC/FB/Display
- Track record for developing and closing enterprise business
- Exceptional public speaker
- Loves feedback, adapts and grows
- Passion and expertise working with peers
- Enthusiastic personality with ability to build rapport
- Great person
- Be alive and have passion to join our team
- History of success