This position is remote.
Our team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex technical problems and delivering a leading enterprise software platform for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with a dynamic team, experience working in a fast-paced environment, and who have the passion and skills to take our company to the next level.
The Account Executive (AE) is a multi-dimensional individual contributor. The AE exhibits an intimate understanding of digital advertising technology, a strategic mind for business operations as well as the ability to build trusted relationships. An AE must possess the skill to envision, create, and execute business strategies that combine the evolving ecosystems of our most complex partnerships, along with Fluency’s evolving platform capabilities. The Account Executive will be responsible for working closely with the internal account team to seamlessly onboard clients and build a pathway to elevate their approach to digital advertising (and heightened operational efficiency) with measurable results. Account Executives are also responsible for developing an ongoing engagement strategy to ensure that we continue to drive value ranging from the C-suite to the client’s execute team. This will be achieved by anticipating business needs and becoming a trusted advisor that will influence and shape decisions to help existing business mature.
External Role Duties:
- Nurturing, maintaining, and expanding relationships with key executive client stakeholders
- Developing a deep understanding of the client’s business environment to include; key objectives, initiatives, and operational challenges
- Educate / consult multi-tiered stakeholders on the “possibilities” of leveraging the Fluency platform
- Quarterly Business Review / Planning sessions
- Developing opportunities for speaking engagements / thought leadership within the Client’s organization
Internal Role Duties:
- Engage with cross-functional teams to communicate client feedback, create solutions, and maintain associated client expectations
- Proactive participation in the continuing development of the Client Services organization, to include everything from strategic ideation to implementation of new processes
- Develop account based strategic vision to drive client sentiment and account growth
- Build and maintain knowledge of all Advertising Platforms, Advanced Analytics, and AdTech/MarTech
What We Look For:
- 7 plus years of major / enterprise account management
- Absolute Expert in Digital Advertising; PPC/FB/Display
- Experience communicating with C-Level executives
- Project management / strategy development
- Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills and confident presenter
- Technical mindset in understanding dynamic advertising
- Passion and expertise working with peers
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Drive for success
This position is remote.