Our team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex technical problems, and delivering a leading enterprise software platform for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with a dynamic team, have experience working in a fast-paced environment, and who have the passion and skills to take our company to the next level.
An Advertising Engineer position is one that is highly technical and involves working directly with our Clients and the Fluency Team. This includes launching clients on our platform and managing and monitoring them ongoing. An Advertising Engineer is core to our client relationships. The ability to be technical, project manage, QA, code, multitask, teach and build relationships is key to the position.
External Role Duties:
- Establish post sale relationships with points of contact.
- Educate users how to leverage the Fluency platform and then help them to it.
- Help clients adapt old and new advertising strategies for the Fluency platform.
- Troubleshoot technical issues as they arise - escalate issues to engineering team.
- Travel to meet with clients, up to 25 percent, but typically less, we do not travel in the current COVID world.
- Conduct scheduled meetings including QBRs
Internal Role Duties:
- Report back to all internal stakeholders on client issues/problems/requests/sentiment.
- Manage tickets on customer issues..
- Contribute to onboarding guide/best practices.
- Contribute to existing ‘how to’ guides for Fluency platform products and features.
- Contribute to internal process documentation.
- Identify KPIs to monitor the success of clients' post Fluency platform adoption (client
- retention rate, client employee retention rate, increased ad budgets, advertising budgets etc.)
What We Look For:
- Drive for success
- Absolute Expert in Digital Advertising; PPC/FB/Display
- Track record of working directly with clients and helping them succeed
- Technical mindset in understanding dynamic advertising
- Loves feedback, adapts and grows
- Passion and expertise working with peers
- Extensive Experience with the advertising industry a plus
Fluency provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.