Content Marketing Manager
At Fluency, we come together under two shared passions that drive our culture: the scaling of digital ad operations, and fostering a workplace environment rooted in open communication, inclusivity, and a growth-oriented mindset. These passions not only set us apart in the industry, but also fuel our collective drive to reshape the industry and reinvent ourselves along the way. We're not just revolutionizing the digital advertising horizon, we're shaping an organization where every member feels a sense of pride and is inspired to do their best work.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning, developing and implementing Fluency’s overall content strategy while also overseeing execution. You will combine a passion for written storytelling and proven ability to write compellingly across digital channels with a strategic mindset and curiosity about the ad tech landscape to help us become the definitive thought leader in our category while driving business results. To accomplish this, you will own our overall editorial calendar and strategy, ensuring that it effectively supports brand awareness, demand generation, and customer success programs across paid, earned, and owned media. You will also leverage your ability to effectively collaborate with - and ghostwrite for - a wide variety of stakeholders, while managing production and delivery targets.
- Lead the development and execution of the vision, strategy and budget for all content marketing and growth initiatives
- Produce content for blogs, articles, websites, emails, webinars, social media and other formats.
- Research content performance, customer behavior data and competitors’ strategies.
- Enforce style guidelines, deadlines and budgets for content teams
- Create and manage an editorial calendar
- Review and edit content for social media posts, blogs, white papers, website landing pages and other media.
- Creation of programs and campaigns that engage and grow a user base from signup through conversion, engagement, and advocacy
- Build strong relationships with all respective counterparts including Marketing, Design, Product, Sales, HR and other departments
- Evaluate content performance metrics and make adjustments to content strategy
What We Look For:
- Experience writing and editing content for blogs, articles, whitepapers, infographics, emails, ebooks and other media.
- Proven ability to write and/or produce video assets (storyboards, treatments, scripts)
- In-depth understanding of the company's brand voice and how to translate it into content style guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System.
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage.
- Knowledge of how to enforce content strategies across different teams and departments.
- Emotional intelligence and cognitive flexibility are a must; you’ll be working with a wide variety of personalities and agendas against a sometimes time-challenged backdrop.
- You are Decisive with a capital “D” and can coalesce feedback from multiple sources into clear actions.
- Your ability to judge quality and pay attention to details is balanced with a sixth sense for when something is “done”.
- You have a refined sense of prioritization; can you separate the critical from the merely important
- You are adroitly communicative; you know when to communicate “early and often” while also knowing when (and what) not to communicate.
- You’re a quick study with a boundless curiosity for learning.
- Holistic in your intake and understanding and focused in your execution.
- Your sense of timing is impeccable, and similarly, your ability to deliver on time is proven.
- Drive for results - including an understanding of content marketing KPIs and funnel metrics.
- Great person
- Be alive and have passion to join our team
- History of success
Fluency provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.