Senior Digital Advertising Strategist
Our team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex technical problems and delivering a leading enterprise software platform for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with a dynamic team, have experience working in a fast-paced environment, and who have the passion and skills to take our company to the next level.
The Digital Advertising Strategist is an experienced digital advertiser with hands-on campaign management experience who will support Fluency’s shared pool of accounts while also supporting Advertising Engineers and Advertising Architects as they work with Fluency’s Managed & Unmanaged clients to achieve the clients goals. The Digital Strategist assists with many aspects of the client relationship such as making campaign optimizations and updates to Google and Facebook Ads’ campaigns, making ppc campaign strategy recommendations, handling incoming client requests, and troubleshooting technical issues.
External Role Duties:
- Respond directly to client requests and communication
- Leverage Fluency platform to manage digital advertising campaigns, analyze performance, and execute optimizations on a host of channels including but not limited to Google Ads, GDN, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Waze, Microsoft, YouTube
- Proactively make recommendations to clients to improve strategy, performance, and business efficiencies
- Have a firm understanding of client goals, objectives and key performance indicators (KPI)
- Create reports to communicate strategic activities and performance improvements at scale
Internal Role Duties:
- Work with other Digital Strategists to ensure that Fluency’s shared pool of clients are properly supported
- Work directly with Advertising Engineers & Advertising Architects to ensure strategy alignment and execution of client goals
- Leverage Fluency to execute digital advertising campaigns at scale on multiple channels
- Manage incoming tickets and tasks
- Troubleshoot technical issues and validate system bugs
- QA new releases and Provide useful feedback to the Fluency products organization
- Contribute to internal process documentation.
- 5+ Years of Digital Advertising Campaign Management (Google Ads, Facebook)
- Experience building and managing moderately complex search campaigns
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build strong client relationships
Fluency provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.