Learning Experience, Technical Trainer
At Fluency, we come together under two shared passions that drive our culture: the scaling of digital ad operations, and fostering a workplace environment rooted in open communication, inclusivity, and a growth-oriented mindset. These passions not only set us apart in the industry, but also fuel our collective drive to reshape the industry and reinvent ourselves along the way. We're not just revolutionizing the digital advertising horizon, we're shaping an organization where every member feels a sense of pride and is inspired to do their best work.
The Fluency platform brings first-of-its-kind Robotic Process Automation for Advertising together with AI into a single hub that enables you to adapt to the rapid pace of industry change while delivering comprehensive digital ad programs at a virtually limitless scale. Launch, manage, and optimize custom, local digital advertising campaigns across all major channels with groundbreaking efficiency and control. Your advertising strategies shouldn’t be limited by technical constraints, resource limitations, and tedious, time-consuming tasks.
As a Technical Trainer, you will play a pivotal role on the Learning Experience team, responsible for developing, creating, and delivering training programs that enable our clients and employees to succeed in a rapidly evolving digital advertising industry. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and self-starter capable of turning ideas into actionable plans. Fluency’s Learning Experience team is building from the ground up. Our programs serve both external and internal learners.
- Digital Advertising Subject Matter Experts (SME) that will gather technical product details and integrate them into documentation and training and, partner with cross-functional teams to ensure effective coordination and alignment of training delivery. Ultimately, become the SME.
- Plan and deliver platform training sessions (90% virtual, 10% in-person) and evaluations to ensure that platform users (internal and external) achieve proficiency and expertise
- Support the development, design, and creation of the certification program
- Create training materials including job aids, instructional videos, knowledge base documentation, self-paced learning modules, certification programs, and other training resources.
- Adapt and present materials to various knowledge levels through excellent written and verbal communication
- Understands business and product deliverables and recommends proven learning solutions to ensure client enablement and product adoption
- Become a product expert and master of the Fluency platform
What We Look For:
- Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience with digital advertising and advertising technology
- 5+ yrs in technical software training
- Stays up to day with industry trends and developments as well as functional best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Understanding of visual design and user experience
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to build and maintain strong formal networks and informal relationships
- Degree in a related field a plus but NOT required, we look for proven talent and skill
- Loves feedback, adapts and grows
- Great person
- Be alive and have passion to join our team
- Driven with a history of success
Fluency provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.