Triage Software Engineer
Our team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex technical problems and delivering a leading enterprise software platform for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with a dynamic team, experience working in a fast-paced environment, and who have the passion and skills to take our company to the next level.
A Day in the Life:
The Triage Engineer handles incoming issues by performing a forensic analysis on code to determine the cause then coding basic fixes. You'll collaborate with the Engineering team as a whole and distribute tasks to the optimal engineer for resolution. You will also work on the release side to help code automated tests that prevent bugs from being released live. You will write functional code tests that will proactively find code problems helping to mitigate risk. You’ll share your ideas and drive execution while helping to develop our QA discipline.
- Triage incoming bugs that couldn’t be solved by support
- Plan and execute fixes against problems received
- Build automated functional and regression testing
- Lead and support efforts to automate testing
- Create and maintain test plans for new and existing features
- Perform stress and load testing of applications
- Update team on status of release and communicate obstacles and testing risks
- Use modern infrastructure tools and platforms to automate our systems
- Solve challenging problems working with large dataset transformations
- Great person
- Be alive and have passion to join our team
What We Look For:
- Knowledge of data-driven development methodologies
- Passion and expertise working with engineering, product, and marketing teams
- Knowledge of current development strategies and trends across web and mobile platforms
- Familiarity and experience with Java
- Experience building web applications
- Loves feedback and understands iterative development cycles
- Experience with the digital advertising industry, a plus
This position is remote.